I've also been in a bit of a creative slump. I finally decided to make some napkins from an twin fitted sheet that I had been planning to use in a crocheted rug. Once I got the napkins done, I just started making other things. Turns out, there are quite a few useful items to be gotten from just 1 sheet. This first picture is the napkins:
I made 4 sachets next. I've ordered some lavender to fill them with.
Then I made a storage bag:
I also made two totes, one a little bigger than the other.
I've wanted to make some reusable sandwich bags for awhile, so I made two. I used these the other day and they work really well. I've had a couple requests to make them for my sister and daughter.
Last I made rice pack covers for my rice packs. When they start smelling too much like Tiger Balm I can switch them out.
I used a thrifted white sheet for all the linings except the baggies; I bought some ripstop nylon for those. All this stuff ended up costing me just under ten dollars. Not bad!
I also went through some older projects, and pulled this embroidery out. I started it a long time ago, at least 7 or 8 years. It's so close to being finished, all that's left is the outside chain stitched frame, so I figured I would just go ahead and get it done. It will probably end up on a bag. I'm hoping to get it finished this afternoon.