Monday, February 19, 2007

Elephant bag


I finished the elephant bag yesterday. Siobhan says the random patchwork takes away from the elephant; she might be right, there does seem to be a lot going on. Still, I think it's ok.

I have about 5 yds of hemp and I am going to dye some today for a top. I have a vintage pattern I got on e-bay that is the same as one I had when I was a teenager. It's kind of cool to use those patterns again, although now I wish we had kept them in the first place, then I wouldn't have to be searching for them. I'm also going to move some more stuff downstairs and start the rainbo stars dress. I don't have to work today so I get to go to the quilt show, too. This is the only time I will have been able to actually go and just sit and watch. I've always worked them before.

No comments: