This is what I been up to the last couple of days. I finished the 2nd bagkeeper, I was playing around with a smaller size and it's a little too small. I like the embroidery though, and the yoyo adds a nice touch. I really like the owl one, I am probably listing it on Etsy today.
The pincushion was easy and fun. I still have tons of 6 inch squares from my friends downsizing her stash, and they are perfect to cut a circle from. The bottom circle is pink wool I dyed, although I forgot to take a picture of it. There is an excellent tutorial for it here: http://whipup.net/2006/03/01/stickin-it-to-the-pincushion/
The needlebook is foundation pieced; I saved the pattern in my files as a pdf. file; the link is here: http://www.nmia.com/~mgdesign/qor/freepatterns/cqneedlecase/needlecase.html I made a check book cover from this pattern too, it's the perfect size for that.