Friday, March 28, 2008

BBC Report

I heard about this report on the Thom Hartmann show yesterday.What I'd like to know is why the BBC reports on this but I haven't heard about it from our news outlets? Talk about shades of the Great Depression!



Then there's the question of: If this is what's happening in LA where it's relatively warm, where are people going in places where it isn't warm? Here in Chicago, we had an inch of snow yesterday. I know there are people who would say that it's those peoples fault because they let themselves get into loans they couldn't possibly pay for, but I think those who made the loans are more to blame. In their greed to make as much money as they possibly could they were willing to put a lot of peoples well being at risk. This is what happens when there is no one to regulate that greed.

Thom Hartmann is the smartest person I've heard on talk radio; he can be streamed live at Air America radio from 11:00 til 2:00: http://www.airamerica.com/ or here in the Chicago area his show is rerun on WCPT 820 fm at 5:00, although they go off the air before he is over. They also stream at: http://www.wcpt820.com/

No comments: