Thursday, March 20, 2008

More Knitting




I found this yarn that Sio left here and knitted a baby hat. I can purl continental now too! This is Hobby Lobby's Yarn Bee Mosaic Twist, and the colors are just perfect for a spring baby. Sio has a friend who's family goes to South America every year to volunteer medical services, and she always knits a bunch of hats for them to take with for the newborns. I'll give her this one too, and maybe I'll make another one for more practice.
I also finished this black shawl crocheted using Lion Suede. I bought the yarn over a year ago and started the shawl, now it's finally finished and I'll list it in my Etsy store. I started another one using a bulky acrylic/wool blend yarn that is recycled from a sweater. I sorted all my cotton yarn today, too; I have a ton of it. I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet. I made a couple of headbands and I might make a few more.

No comments: