Friday, March 06, 2015

Library Tote and Zipper Pouch

This week has been a bit of a slow one. I haven't gotten nearly as much done as I thought I would. I guess some weeks are just like that. I did however finally get this library tote made that had been on my list for a couple of weeks. As soon as my youngest daughter saw it she wanted it. I fussy cut the design a bit so I got the owls in the tree on one side and the tree with the small birds on the other. For the life of me I cannot remember the name of this fabric line. I had to skimp a bit on the rust print which is why the handles are a little shorter than I like.




I also made this little zipper pouch from fabrics that I got from a scrap pack I ordered from Hawthorne Threads. Birds seem to be a recurring theme!


Linking up to Can I Get a Whoop Whoop and Quokka Quilts. Happy Friday!

2 comments:

SewPsyched! said...

What great fabric combinations!!

Julia said...

This IS Amazing!!!