Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Sweet Little Things

I made a couple of sweet cottage-y looking storage bags yesterday. One was made from this little strawberry print I have had laying around for a long time. The top casing for the drawstring was made from a coordinating print, and I used the selvages from the strawberry print for the drawstrings.


I also made another one all in the same fabric. I picked up this print at the thrift store, thinking I would use it for the back of something. There was almost 2 1/2 yds of it. It makes a cute storage bag, and there's plenty left for other things. Both bags are lined with a thrifted white sheet.


This morning I made this little tea wallet. I used a tutorial from Is It Naptime Yet? The instruction were easy to follow, and although she says use ribbon for the button loop it's pretty clear from the pictures she used some of the outside fabric, which is what I did too. This took less than an hour to make, took very little fabric and makes a nice little gift if you need something quick. Add a nice teacup and an assortment of teabags and you have a great birthday or teachers gift.




2 comments:

I am Psychiatry said...

You have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site. grey melange

harada57 said...

thanks

บาคาร่า