Sunday, October 10, 2010

Another Letter From Josette




My Dear Sister,
I asked Maman to let me write to you again because I wanted to know if Perrine and Cherie can come on the visit with me. Cherie very much wants to go to Sheep and Wool because maybe some of her relatives will be there and she has not seen them in a very long time. It would be nice for her to have a little visit. Perrine also wants to come, she does not like to be separated from Cherie; they are very good friends and play together all the time. And I don not trust grandpa to feed them and take care of them while I am gone. They are so small he might forget. Maman said she thought you would say yes because sometimes you babysit a friends cat so you are used to small animals.
We have narrowed the fabric for my traveling dress down to the nautical print with the anchors and little red stars or the yellow with the Scottie dogs. I like the Scottie dogs the best but Maman likes the anchors. I am going to let Maman pick because she reminded me that Christmas is not so very far away and I think I may have said I would do some not very nice things in my last letter to you. I am very sorry I said those things and I am trying to be good as much as I can. If I am very good we will buy the fabric for my holiday clothes when we visit you. I am also going to have a new coat and hat this year and perhaps we can find fabric for that too.
I am getting more excited everyday!
Love,
Josette

1 comment:

Melissa Gasparotto said...

Of course Josette can bring her little pets! (As long as I can eat them for breakfast)