Monday, November 01, 2010

Rhinebeck 2010


I'm back from my New York trip and I'm going to spend the week posting pics of stuff we did while on vacation. The first thing was the Duchess County Sheep and Wool festival, and it was incredible! There was so much to see, all the wonderful entries of hand spun fiber, and the knit, crocheted and woven items. Plus all the great vendors.Mom and I are looking at some really nice hand spun, hand dyed yarn in this picture. It was a wonderful day!



Loved this shawl! I saw so many people wearing hand knit and crocheted shawls. It inspired me to come back to Melissa's and start one of my own. I'll post pics when I finish it.



The fall colors were spectacular!



Siobhan had to pet every animal she could reach. I think she even petted some of the llama's and I've always heard they are kind of mean.

No comments: