Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Alone at home with the dolls!




Siobhan is in New York, she got in this morning. She was supposed to fly out last night but her flight was cancelled due to technical difficulties. Anyway, she went early this morning and Melissa met her at the airport. I am sure they will have a great time together, knitting and bopping around NYC.
I am taking the opportunity to get some much needed organizing done while she gone. I am doing a bit this afternoon before I go to work, and a lot tomorrow when I'm home all day. I have cleaned out space in the storage closet in the basement and a lot of yarn and fabric is going down there for a bit. I'm also going to keep working on the Tiny Tears christening set, and maybe make another antique dress and hat; I just got a new pattern for a 22" Patsy type compo doll. I also finished Chatty's holiday set this morning and am posting the pics. It's really cute and I almost don't want to list it on E-bay. I have piles of fabric slated for doll clothes and I need to see what I need to complete outfits. Plus I have a couple of Christmas presents to make yet, I'll get to those on Saturday.

No comments: