Tuesday, June 26, 2007

New Home

I haven't posted in awhile, we have been moving and it has been a bit crazy. However I am putting together the sewing room of my dreams! I have taken some pics but cannot post them because I can't find the cord for the camera. As soon as I find it I'll post pics. I'm anxious to get back to sewing. I have been crocheting a bit here and there in odd moments, trying to get the doily done.

There is a mulberry tree here and while I don't have any time to dye right now I am thinking of picking them and throwing them in the freezer. I don't know if it will affect the color or not, but it's worth experimenting with. I also have quite a few marigolds in the vegetable garden and I have a feeling I'll be playing with those too!

We had our first barbeque here this past Sunday and I have to say it was a lot of fun. Carl was in so he,Chris, Gary, Sio and her Chris, Irene's friend Ruth and Mom came. Irene bought a new grill and we cooked chicken and brats.

We are doing a mystery quilt at work, I bought it last night and am going to see what I have in my stash this afternoon. I should be able to find at least one fabric I like.

No comments: