Well now that I am settled in and have some room I decided to set up the quilt frame with Siobhan's quilt in it. I didn't get much done before because the hoop broke. It is so nice to be able to set the frame up and just leave it. I can move it against a wall when I'm not working on it.
I also found the piece of burlap I drew the mat I am going to hook next. The pics I took didn't come out that well, but they are ok. Since I don't have a hoop this is not something I plan on working on soon. I have plans for a mat frame made from 2x4's and eventually I'll have one of the guys build it for me. I'm not rushing though, I want to get the quilt top done in a few weeks. In the meantime I can plan and maybe start dyeing wool for the scrolls. I saw some done with a sort of reddish brown, and I might do that.
We have had several nice cucumbers from the garden, and the piggies have been eating the lettuce; I didn't pick it soon enough and it was kind of bitter but they like it. The cherry tomatoes are starting to turn red and the zuchinni are almost ripe too. We only had a few strawberries, next year I'll plant more. The bell peppers are starting to get big, too.