Saturday, July 07, 2007

I don't know what's wrong with blogger today, it won't let me type in a title. Oh well, I guess it isn't important anyway.

I sat down to make a pillow today with some upholstery fabric I have and a pretty image of an angel I printed on fabric, and realized I can't find my big container of thread. I don't know if I actually put it in a box, it was just a plastic drawer full. I can't do much of anything with only a few colors of thread. I need cream or ecru and I don't seem to be able to find any. I listed a couple of pillows in my Etsy store and I wanted to make this one to list too. I have a lot of vintage/cottage style pillows from before. I don't know how they will do on Etsy, I think there tends to be a younger type of person on there, but I figured I'd give it a try. I really would like to get rid of them. I have a ton of vintage linens anyway, and I need to figure out a way to get rid of them. I'd like to make enough money so that going to Nfld. won't be an issue, and so I need to sew enough stuff to keep people interest in my shop. Plus make my costume. I'm about half finished with one of the blackwork ruffles, I'll take a picture when it's done.

No comments: