Monday, August 09, 2010

Bonita Hat




Finished this hat on Saturday; I had to change the hat band some because it was way too big. I got the pattern as a download over on Ravelry , the designer is Rebecca Averil. I had it queued for awhile, and I decided to take it over to moms on Friday to work on while I was helping her with her laundry. It was an easy and fast pattern, I would have had it finished on Friday night if it weren't for the 6 pack of Mike's Hard Lemonade that got in the way after dinner. Anyway, I went down a hook size on the band, and then I ended up decreasing the 2nd from last sc row. I did a sc. and then dec over the next 2 sc's all around the hat. It ended up a bit tight for me, but for sure it won't go flying off!

I decided that I am spinning to make the sheepy mittens in Homespun Handknit. They are made with a sock weight yarn and have a pattern of cute little knitted sheep on the back. The chart looks fairly simple. The colors in the book are natural, dark brown, light brown and grey, and I think I'm going to go with those colors. I actually should have enough yarn in the next couple of days. We are supposed to have rain for the next 2 or 3 days, so maybe I'll finish spinning as the rain moves out and can dye on the first clear day.

1 comment:

-艳 钟 said...

Cartier is actually launching the actual discharge associated with replica watches sale 2 classics rejuvenated inside a dark ADLC layer. Not really the very first items in the replica watches manufacturer carried out inside a co2 layer, the actual Cartier Santos 100 Co2 and also the Cartier Ballon Azure De replica watches uk support the brand's storied history and will be offering purchasers the breitling replica sale blacked-out item. Although not necessarily brand new or even unique, the actual dark instances give a more youthful and much more modern pizzazz in order to these types of traditional wrist watches. Enthusiasts associated with fake rolex sale may value the actual ruggedness these versions pay for whilst maintaining consistent with their own elegant attractiveness, combined with the rolex replica sale ADLC safety as well as what ever recognized "edge" the dark layer provides by using it.