Saturday, September 27, 2008

This is from FoxNoise!

The results are in, it's probably been polled to death by now; Obama won last nights debate. I watched most of it and I think he did a fine job and he looked very presidential. McCain on the other hand looked mean and antagonistic. I don't think he looked at Obama even once. And when it comes to foreign policy I think Obama showed that he has the knowledge and the conviction to lead us down the right road. I wish they had spent a bit more time on the economy though; I don't think Obama spent enough time hammering home how bad this bailout will be, and how his tax policy will affect most Americans. And McCain spent too much time on his tax plan, Plus I'm not sure if we can really believe anyone on taxes if we end up footing the bill for Wall Street. That money has to come from somewhere.
Anyway, Fox did a bit on undecided voters, and I think their results are surprising considering how much they hate liberals:



Just came across this. Wow!

No comments: