Friday, September 12, 2008

Wonky House Rug and Other Stuff


Here is a picture of the wonky house rug. It's been pretty much finished for weeks now except for the upper left hand corner, just about 2 inches. I picked it up and finished it in about 20 minutes or less this morning and I'm going to sew it into a pillow.

Tonight is Cheap Trick, Heart and Journey. I have to confess that I'm not all that excited about them; I probably would be if CelticFest weren't tomorrow. I'm soooo looking forward to that. We are going early and staying til the GBS show is over. It's supposed to rain, but it's supposed to rain tonight too.

Oh, I started back at Hancock for just 5 or 6 weeks til Lorraine comes back from medical leave. Mr Skeen really needed someone so he could get a break. But after she comes back I'm leaving again.

No comments: