Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Is it March Yet?

Ok, I was wandering around youtube today and I found this video from the GBS show in Glen Ellyn. Right around the 57 second mark you hear someone yelling "We love you Murray!", followed by Sean and Alan's impromptu song. The person who yelled is my lovely daughter Siobhan, who was extremely enthusiastic. The video isn't the best quality, but I just had to post it anyway. After some thought, we have decided that we are going to buy tickets for the Saturday, March 20th show first, and then if finances permit we are also going to get tickets for Fridays show as well. It occured to me yesterday that starting with my birthday on the 7th of March, and ending on the 20th there will be a lot of celebrating going on. I promised Chris that he would get St. Paddys Day this year because I kind of wimped out at the Halfway to St. Paddys Day this past September. I am so looking forward to this; it's going to be way better than Christmas! Is it March yet?

1 comment:

Melissa Gasparotto said...

That's hilarious about Siobhan!