Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Cabled Scarf and Wheel Stuff

I ordered my wheel yesterday and it shipped today! I'm hoping it gets here on Saturday but it might not be til Monday or Tuesday. I am really excited and I can't wait til it gets here! It comes with a lb of fiber and extra bobbins too, so I can get started right away. Plus I have a lot of fiber here already.

I started a cabled scarf yesterday and am about 1/5th of the way through I'd say. I am using Yarn Bees Rainbow Wool in Maritime, which is variegated blues. I really like this yarn, I made a shawl from it last fall. I bought one ball and realized i would need more so i bought the last one Hobby Lobby had today. I hope it's enough; I can't imagine a scarf would take more than 2 balls of yarn unless i decide to make it super long or something. I'll post pics later on when I take some.

No comments: