Thursday, October 05, 2006

Nothing New



I haven't posted for awhile because I have had the worst cold ever. I haven't done anything since Sunday. It settled into my arm and shoulder and it really hurt for a few days. I finally am feeling a bit better and am going to see about finishing the other pair of overalls tomorrow. I figured I would have sold them by now, but they aren't even finished yet. In the meantime I am posting pics of the ones I did sell. I got a bit more of Siobhan's rug done today while I was sitting in bed and watching MSNBC all day. I've also re-read Interview With the Vampire; Sio was watching it the other night and it's been so long since I've read it that I wanted to again. We don't seem to own a copy anymore so Sio went and bought one. I think I will re-read the Vampire Lestat now, but after that if I still am in the mood for more Anne Rice I think I'll move onto the Mayfair witches, they are more interesting anyway.

No comments: