Monday, August 28, 2006

Another E-bay item



I have to say that this is my favorite bag to make. Being a quilter in addition to all the other things, I have lots of small pieces, and this is one of the best ways I can think of to use them up. I just open the scrap bag and whichever colors predominate, that's what I use for the bag.I have made it 8 or 10 times now, and I never have one on hand. If I haven't planned one for a gift, then they sell, usually fairly quickly. They are not as much work as they look, I figured about 3 to 3 1/2 hours from start to finish. This one is destined for E-bay. I am thinking of making another out of a solid piece of corduroy with a band of Seminole patchwork at the top, and then the applique pocket.But not today. Today I am doing a bit of visiting with mom and Carla, and then I am spending the rest of the day on the chair pad, between loads of laundry. I haven't done anything for a few days, so I hope to get a fair amount done today. I'll post pictures later.

No comments: