Thursday, August 24, 2006

Another scarf


I finished another scarf last night. This one is crocheted using Yarn Bee's Icelandic Jewels, which is one of my favorite yarns to use, it's so soft. It's on sale this week at Hobby Lobby for $1.99 a ball; usually it's $5.22, so I am running over there today.I guess the buying no more yarn isn't working all that well for me either.I also finished another baby hat, but I'm not posting anymore pics of those unless there is something really different or special about them.
I am involved in craft show sewing today, I have a pillow almost done, and then I am going to start a bag. I'll list them both on E-bay and what doesn't sell I'll put aside for the shows. So far I'm committed to 3 shows, and might sign up for a 4th; we also decided to do Kane Co. again in October. I told John that if I wanted to I could probably do something every weekend til Christmas.

No comments: