Friday, July 25, 2008

Dishcloth Frenzy and Hat Pics



I made 5 dishcloths in about 48 hours or so; 4 of them are knitted, the last one is crocheted. I made 2 of them at moms yesterday and started a 3rd that I finished last night. I started another crocheted one this morning. I'm selling them in groups of 2 in my Etsy store; I have one set listed already and I'm probably going to list another set later today.

The hat turned out really nice too. This is the second time I've made this particular pattern. I made it from 2 different yarns; the grey one is Wool of the Andes from Knitpicks and the blue is a wool/hemp blend that I dyed awhile ago. The first time I made this hat I used Wool-Ease and I wore it a lot. I lost it some where; this one doesn't match my coat so I might make it again in a black wool. I'll probably end up giving this as a gift or listing it in my Etsy store. The link for the pattern is here: http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/wearables/f124001addisonhat.shtml

Here's another TinWhistler video; this one is really beautiful: Hip Agus Hop/The Roaring Barmaid:

No comments: