I finally finished the random patchwork skirt I've been working on. I got pictures of it and then got it in my Etsy store. I think it turned out really nice. Mildred is having some problems, though. One of her legs is broken, it's actually not her leg, but where her leg fits into the stand. I am going to see if I can glue it in place. I wouldn't be able to brake her down for storage, but that would be ok, she needs to be up most of the time anyway.
I dug out this crewel work butterfly that I bought as a kit at Salvation Army months ago and embroidered. I am going to turn it into a bag tomorrow. I am also going to trace the butterfly and do it in different colors, maybe using pearl cotton. I have a lot of it in several different colors, and it would have to look better that the pink and green that the original is done in.