Saturday, March 17, 2007

Great Big Sea

I just wanted to say what a great show! They opened with Tishialuk Girls/Billy Peddle which kicked, and then did so many other great tunes I can't even remember. They played 2 sets and the show was about 2 and 1/2 hours. Chris stayed upstairs in the balcony, and Sio and I went down to the main floor and she weasled us up pretty close to the stage. My hands still hurt feom all the clapping. They did Excursion Round the Bay, Lukey, I'm a Rover, General Taylor, Scolding Wife, Ordinary Day, Penelope, Run Run Away, Helmethead, Old Black Rum, Drink 'er Up, which I don't think I've ever heard live before, and a couple of new songs, and a medley of stuff which were just covers, and eneded in the audience singing Bohemian Rhapsody. It was just a kick ass show and I hope some one over on OKP posts a set list. Ok time for bed.

No comments: