Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sunday Stash Some New and Some Old

I mentioned in an earlier post how I don't have many orange fabrics. I made a trip to Jo Ann yesterday to remedy that. I wasn't really impressed with the selection, but I did get these four pieces, an eighth yd of each:


 I also got an eighth of this leaf print:


Then I was only going to get an eighth on this one too, just for a little more green for the string quilt, but there was only a yard left on the bolt, so it all came home with me:


And just because I liked it there was this piece that was a yard. I really like this one a lot. I have no idea what I'm going to do with it, but maybe a drawstring knitting bag would be nice.


I also went into my stash and pulled these Valentine's Day prints. I don't usually buy or make Valentines Day stuff, but these were given to me several years ago, and since I'm trying to work through some of my stash I'm going to make some throw pillows, and maybe a table runner.


I pulled the St Patrick's Day fabrics out, too. Those I did buy, but I'll post pictures later.




No comments: