Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Chair Pad #3



Well, once again I'm thinking of my aunt's house to some how figure into this next chair pad. I don't know if I will hook it big so it takes up most of the seat, or if I will make it smaller with the hill in the background. I certainly do like hooking hills, and the one behind the house is much rockier than the hills in the last chair pad, so grey will predominate. Her house used to be green, and I think I'll hook it green, I like it that way. I really like the second picture, too. It's probably my favorite picture that I took in Nfld., Siobhan looks like she is walking out to the end of the world. I don't know if I'm brave enough to try and turn that into a seat cover though, although it certainly would make a wonderful one. I don't know I'll have to think about it.

No comments: