Thursday, September 28, 2006

My Internet is Back!


John fixed my computer today with help from my brother, and I'm back online. Yay! It's so much nicer using my own computer instead of someone else's. I really miss having my own stuff.
I am posting a picture of the stained glass rug. It's actually a little farther along because I worked on it today. I took the picture in the hall at the head of the stairs, and I realized that if it were just about an inch bigger all the way around it would be the perfect size for that spot. I think I'll make the next one for there.
The overalls I had on E-bay sold, so I am making another pair. I got them at Salvation Army today and I think I'll applique a butterfly and maybe some grass and a nother mushroom. The mushrooms seem to sell pretty well.

No comments: